Translate

nanoinfect circuitry
Artist: Nano Infect
Title: Circuitry Of Blades
Genre: Hellectro
Release Date: 19th August 2011
Label: Danse Macabre

Album Review

A new star rising on Hellectro heavens. We'll see about that. Here are some facts. NANO INFECT came about in 2008, released a demo called 'Gaschmbers' and after several changes of personnel has become a one man project with live members. Now the debut 'Circuitry of Blades' has been released in August by Danse Macabre. With minor exceptions NANO INFECT are playing safe on their debut album. The times when there's really some emphasis on atmosphere are outnumbered by a beat carousel and vocals that are many times processed beyond recognition. While that otherwise contributes to a track, as in using the voice as an instrument, all I get here is static noise. There's no attempt whatsoever to play a little with the possibilities of electronic sound, or for that matter, vocal manipulation. The bottom line of it is that if you're looking for a good soundtrack for a dark dance party, be sure to have a look at 'Circuitry Of Blades'. In case you're seeking something more eclectic you should go look elsewhere.

Tracklist

01. Intro - 1:47
02. Abortion - 3:49
03. Terror in my Mind - 3:46
04. Nightmare - 3:41
05. Bound to Kill - 3:25
06. Not my ideal Kind of God - 5:36
07. Holy Blood Ideal God Part II - 4:02
08. Shadow Dance - 5:37
09. Fall Asleep - 3:25
10. Brain Dead - 4:47
11. The Dead Are Marching - 5:09