Search Event Tickets

Eventsuche

Buy Music & Merch!


EMP

Nuclear Blast Online Shop

Newsletter

Event Calendar

April 2018
M T W T F S S
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 1 2 3 4 5 6

Latest Events

Sat Apr 21 @ 7:00PM - 11:00PM
(D) Concert: PETER VON POEHL
Sat Apr 21 @ 7:00PM - 11:00PM
(D) Concert: LOTTE
Sat Apr 21 @ 7:00PM - 11:00PM
(D) Concert: JACK AND THE WEATHERMAN
Sat Apr 21 @ 7:00PM - 11:00PM
(D) Concert: B-TIGHT
Sat Apr 21 @ 7:00PM - 11:00PM
(D) Concert: RADIO HAVANNA
Sat Apr 21 @ 7:00PM - 11:00PM
(UA) Concert: PERSEPHONE
Sat Apr 21 @ 7:00PM - 11:00PM
(D) Concert: BAROCK
Sat Apr 21 @ 7:00PM - 11:00PM
(D) Concert: CANDICE GORDON
Sat Apr 21 @ 7:00PM - 11:00PM
(D) Concert: KRAWALLBRÜDER
Sat Apr 21 @ 7:00PM - 11:00PM
(D) Concert: THE NINTH WAVE
Sat Apr 21 @ 7:00PM - 11:00PM
(D) Concert: JENNIFER ROSTOCK
Sat Apr 21 @ 7:00PM - 11:00PM
(D) Concert: EMIL BULLS
Sat Apr 21 @ 7:00PM - 11:00PM
(D) Concert: SCHATTENMANN
Sat Apr 21 @ 7:00PM - 11:00PM
(D) Concert: K.FLAY
Sat Apr 21 @ 7:00PM - 11:00PM
(D) Concert: MR. WOODNOTE & ANDY V
Sat Apr 21 @ 7:00PM - 11:00PM
(D) Concert: THE AUSTRALIAN PINK FLOYD SHOW
Sat Apr 21 @ 7:00PM - 11:00PM
(D) Concert: SAM FENDER
Sat Apr 21 @ 7:00PM - 11:00PM
(RU) Concert: DE/VISION
Sun Apr 22 @ 7:00PM - 11:00PM
(D) Concert: THE AUSTRALIAN PINK FLOYD SHOW
Sun Apr 22 @ 7:00PM - 11:00PM
(RU) Concert: DE/VISION
Sonja Kraushofer
Before the Dark Acoustic Festival will be taking place in Kiev on April 21, we want to draw your attention to ten interesting facts about the charming Sonja Kraushofer (PERSEPHONE, L'ÂME IMMORTELLE). Persephone will be headlining the Dark Acoustic Festival and will be presented in Ukraine for the very first time! So, let’s get started!

Andrea Freda 0001When I started to work on this project, of course, I wanted to invite first those musicians whose tattoos I particularly admire. Andrea is one of these musicians. His love and dedication to the Japanese style impressed me. At NCN last year, I finally managed to make a small photo session with Andrea. Today, I present you the results of our work.

Reflections of Darkness [RoD]: When did you get your first tattoo and what was it? Did it take much time until you decided to get it done?
Andrea: The first I got with 35… and I took a life till I decided to... it was the whole left arm... it was a Japanese.

dariadushechkina1When I meet someone new or just look at the people in the street, I often ask myself if they have tattoos, and I usually guess the right answer in 80% of cases. But there are always those remaining 20% when nothing gives you a clue. Our guest today is one of such a person. When you look at the luxurious photos of this woman, it is hard to believe that she has almost her whole back covered with tattoos which are devoted to her biggest love - the mountains. This love has changed the life of TV presenter and journalist Daria Dushechkina, and this story is yet another proof that we also get tattoos to remember things. But let me tell it to you from the very beginning…

thomaswinters12017 summer festival season was a very busy time both for us and for the project. As I was watching CHROM perform at Amphi, I noticed Thomas’ tattoos. So as soon as I had an opportunity to talk to him, I suggested that he should become a part of our project. I took the photo right there at the festival, after having received his consent to participate, but the interview took a little longer. And now I’m happy to share it with you.

stephenmacconville intro
The new year started and we are back again with many new interviews, stories and, of course, beautiful tattoo pictures. We were not lazy during the holiday time, we have made plans and searched for some new participants. One thing we can promise you: this year will be more metal. First proof for this direction is our today’s guest from England, the voice of CONFESSIONS OF A TRAITOR. Since 2013, these five guys are playing Metalcore and Hardcore music. The work of the band stayed not unnoticed by famous colleagues and currently in January, the guys are supporting CRAZY TOWN on their tour. So, enjoy this interview.

You are here: Home Specials